Sunday, April 19, 2009

My First Blog: My Roomie may be from somewhere like hell...

I often have random moments of impulsivity and this blog is a result of one of those moments. I also make-up words sometimes. I like to think of myself as kin to Ray Bradbury who uses nouns as verbs and adverbs as other parts of speech that they are not meant to be used as. I have not written my first sci-fi novel yet, but it could happen. At the moment, I am unsure about what I want to do with this blog that I have now created. Probably no one will read it. And probably I will soon forget I even have a blog or lose interest and then I will cease to write anymore. But, as long as I am here...

My roomate:
This morning I woke up to her on the phone with her sister. Apparently Facebook somehow friended all of her family, giving them glorious access to all her shit-faced photos. And, apparently Jacqueen was not happy about this. This sort of embarrassing moment is a common occurance for her. I used to feel sorry for her, but, sadly, now I revel during her dark days.
Another night I woke up to the sounds of Jacqueen not so alone in her bed-- I was disgusted! I realize that I am 19, and sex is a part of college, and I should grow up, and yadah yadah... but my purity score is higher than average, and even if it wasn't I am pretty sure I would still be wiered out. At least have the balls to wake me up and tell me to get the fuck out before you go at it in the bed across from me! Of all moments in my life, this one was just awkward... F**K My Life!!!
I have now been sexiled a total of 3 times in the last month...

Fortunately, I only have one more week of coexistence with Jacqueen.

Dear Roomie,
You suck. I never want to live with another girl again. Pick up your shit, you live like a pig. And by-the-way, I heard your Baker boy was banging a girl at Lovett last Saturday when you couldn't find him... :-)

2 comments:

  1. OMG THATZ HARSH U SHUD TOTALLI TELL HER WATZ UP SHE SUXXX!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  2. o and lyk i haz a similar roommate situashun dun worry babe u will b alrite!!11

    ReplyDelete